A rapidly growing number of the UK’s employers are turning to the temporary and contract employee markets to meet their staffing requirements.
The temporary staffing sector accounts for the largest pool of labour in the UK’s workforce whilst the contracting sector is rapidly growing area of employment. With the evolution of legislation and the competitive market it is now, more than ever, critical to engage a provider of temporary staffing services that both understands and exceeds its obligations to its flexible workforce and engages them through processes that are in line with those of their own direct workforce.
A strong service provider will invest time and resource into developing an understanding of your business and your flexible staffing strategy. As a market leader, Interaction can support your organisation in the resourcing and deployment of a temporary workforce that will help drive your business forward. Whether on an individual, ad hoc basis or through the provision of entire project focused teams, our approach will help you achieve a best fit workforce, manage your obligations, and mitigate the risks associated with engaging temporary workers through bullet proof practices and methodologies.
As one of the UK's most successful independent recruiters, we have earned a high profile and enviable reputation across the sectors in which we operate and with all of our target audiences, including direct recruits, temporary workers, contractors and clients. Our profile has positioned us to establish strong working relationships with a diverse and comprehensive range of organisations. This ensures that we have a great temporary worker proposition, as we are able to offer a broad range of assignments and projects. As such, we have a very strong hirer proposition, as we attract more candidates from a wider skills range.
As a client, you can expect Interaction to:
- Take a full and informed brief as to your requirement and recruitment objectives
- Invest time and resource in understanding your organisation and your USPs as an employer
- Identify and source appropriately qualified contingent workers
- Meet all contingent workers face-to-face and manage an investigatory interview covering all aspects of their personal, academic and work history
- Confirm their input to the interview process through a referencing procedure
- Assess all contingent workers' skills and attributes through technical tests and competency profiling
- Validate every worker's right to work in the UK
- Refer only suitably qualified and skilled contingent workers that are available and committed to the entire term of the assignment
- Organise the logistics, from assignment briefing, through to on-boarding
- Manage contingent worker remuneration, including temporary workers' holiday benefit and PAYE obligations
- Monitor their progress and performance whilst onsite with you
- Ensure your satisfaction, without compromise, throughout the course of the assignment
We retain one of the best teams of recruiters in the industry and promise that the Interaction experience will exceed your expectations - if it doesn’t, then please firstname.lastname@example.org.